Learn about security cameras and CCTV video surveillance!
Before purchasing any surveillance equipment do your research and become an informed consumer. The surveillance equipment market is highly competitive with many products available from hundreds of vendors. The huge variety of CCTV security cameras and video surveillance recording systems can be a huge advantage for the consumer, but it can also present an overwhelming number of confusing choices! Become informed about CCTV video surveillance.
Need a video surveillance camera for home security or for your business? Want to learn how to set up your own CCTV security camera system? Or are you a security manager looking to improve your existing CCTV sytem? Thinking about installing your own surveillance camera system or having a professional security camera installer do it for you?
HowToSurveillance.com is a website dedicated to sharing information about CCTV video surveillance systems and answering such questions as:
- What type of security camera should you choose?
- What are the basic components of a CCTV surveillance system?
- What options are available for digital video recorders (DVR)?
- Where do I get video surveillance installation?
- Is a wireless video surveillance camera security system always the best option?
- What is a CCD chip and how does it function in a security camera?
- What is the focal length of a security camera and what difference does it make?
- How can I get the best images on my security systems?
- Are infrared night vision cameras always necessary?
- How do I choose the best surveillance camera for my needs?
- What is the lux rating of the camera and what does it mean?
This website contains videos about surveillance systems that you can watch for free. Security cameras, digital video recorders (DVR), and IP cameras have become readily affordable for homes and small businesses. With CCTV and IP camera technology rapidly evolving and improving there are many choices for surveillance equipment available to the consumer.